The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

When is the ''moving in'' date to move into the halls?

Hi guys, as stated in the title. Had a holiday trip booked for me as a gift at the beggining of september, and im worrying when will I have to move into the halls. I'll be staying at Newarke point. Any ideas? What was it last year maybe? And also, if anyone knows, how do i check when my course starts?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by senpanda
Hi guys, as stated in the title. Had a holiday trip booked for me as a gift at the beggining of september, and im worrying when will I have to move into the halls. I'll be staying at Newarke point. Any ideas? What was it last year maybe? And also, if anyone knows, how do i check when my course starts?

Hello there, sorry for the late response. Typically students will move in to accommodation 22-24 September this year which is the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This is so that you are moved in and ready for Fresher's and Enrolment Week which starts Monday 25 September 2017.

Teaching will be starting the week after this, commencing Monday 2 October 2017.

I hope that this has been helpful, if you have any other questions then just let us know. You can reach us on here or at [email protected] / +44 (0) 116 2 50 60 70.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending