Kronixion
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How is everyone revising for the paper? Have you learnt everything about your 19th Century book and modern text?
XxxvatxxX
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes, I am Just want the test to hurry up and come and stop this anxious feeling!
Kronixion
Rep:
?
(Original post by XxxvatxxX)
Yes, I am Just want the test to hurry up and come and stop this anxious feeling!
Haha same here... what books have you done?
Elliehardyxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing Macbeth and I'm struggling to know what quotes to uses
Kronixion
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elliehardyxo)
I'm doing Macbeth and I'm struggling to know what quotes to uses
Same here! I'm doing Macbeth, Jane Eyre, Never Let Me Go and obviously Poetry for the literature paper. The quotes for Macbeth are quite tricky, so I would recommend writing a few key quotes down and trying to remember them. The soliloquies in the pay are also excellent so be sure to learn those as well.
liambc1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi lads
XxxvatxxX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kronixion)
Same here! I'm doing Macbeth, Jane Eyre, Never Let Me Go and obviously Poetry for the literature paper. The quotes for Macbeth are quite tricky, so I would recommend writing a few key quotes down and trying to remember them. The soliloquies in the pay are also excellent so be sure to learn those as well.
Omg Never Let Me Go! I am doing that too!

It is such an unpopular choice that barely any schools so kinda benefits us, haha

How are you revising that? Moments?
Kronixion
Rep:
?
Omg Never Let Me Go! I am doing that too!

It is such an unpopular choice that barely any schools so kinda benefits us, haha

How are you revising that? Moments?
I am revising quotes, themes, characters and the general plot for Jane Eyre and NLMG. There is so much to remember as well about the actual story... looking at a few past papers as well always helps. What about you?
XxxvatxxX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am revising quotes, themes, characters and the general plot for Jane Eyre and NLMG. There is so much to remember as well about the actual story... looking at a few past papers as well always helps. What about you?
I am doing War of The Worlds, Never Let Me Go and Macbeth

WoTW: themes,quotes,plot,context
NLMG: themes,quotes,context, (in moments as that's how its gonna be asked)
Macbethsual stuff...I hate this xD
Kronixion
Rep:
?
I am doing War of The Worlds, Never Let Me Go and Macbeth

WoTW: themes,quotes,plot,context
NLMG: themes,quotes,context, (in moments as that's how its gonna be asked)
Macbethsual stuff...I hate this xD
Ah the classic english revision style. Do you know what the type of question will be on Mondays paper? Will it be like comparison, themes etc?
XxxvatxxX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ah the classic english revision style. Do you know what the type of question will be on Mondays paper? Will it be like comparison, themes etc?
It will most likely be theme related and will give a wider view of the book so you can work with a variety of moments (so they can have a range of responses rather than everyone picking the same quotes,moments etc!)
jimsterjam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My school is on OCR, but our books are:
The strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
An Inspector Calls
The Merchant of Venice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads