The Student Room Group

HELP What does this mean?

This dude I know asked me to wake him up tomorrow by ringing him in the morning. Then I said okay and he sent me 'how would you wake me up x' Is it just me or does that sound kind of flirtatious? He told me to ring him so he'll wake up but now he's asking me how I'd wake him up... :confused:
He sounds bare confused
Failed attempted at sexting.
Original post by Hans_Weimar
What?

Original post by Fermion.
He sounds bare confused

Tbh he confused me...
Original post by VeniViciVidi
Failed attempted at sexting.

I thought it was but it's then it's a really weird way to start sexting someone
Reply 4
Or it probably means nothing and you're overthinking it...
Sexting at its worst it seems
Original post by UWS
Or it probably means nothing and you're overthinking it...

Yeah I think I am overthinking it. I'm just gonna say 'by ringing you duh' he might have just got confused...
Reply 7
Just ring him in the morning and start singing "Bring me to life" by Evanescence in a heavy metal voice :tongue:

Like...
WAKE ME UP!, WAKE ME UP INSIDE!, I CAN'T WAKE UP!!,
WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!, SAVE MEEEE!!!!,
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARKKKK!!!!!

Do that and also be bashing pots and pans down the phone, I'm sure he will really appreciate your musical talent.:h:
Original post by Kraggor
Just ring him in the morning and start singing "Bring me to life" by Evanescence in a heavy metal voice :tongue:

Like...
WAKE ME UP!, WAKE ME UP INSIDE!, I CAN'T WAKE UP!!,
WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!, SAVE MEEEE!!!!,
CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARKKKK!!!!!

Do that and also be bashing pots and pans down the phone, I'm sure he will really appreciate your musical talent.:h:

It was a plot twist :tongue: when I said 'by ringing you duh' he replied with 'oh is that it, you're so boring.' :rofl: So he did want a sexy answer.
Original post by gabriellakhan
It was a plot twist :tongue: when I said 'by ringing you duh' he replied with 'oh is that it, you're so boring.' :rofl: So he did want a sexy answer.

Usual

Now you do the reverse psychology, you gotta be like
"Boring? Okay that's fine I won't ring you to wake you up again, Shame...I was looking forward to the way I was gonna wake you up the second time *sigh*:sexface:" and then hang up the phone :P
This dude I know asked me to wake him up tomorrow by ringing him in the morning. Then I said okay and he sent me 'how would you wake me up x' Is it just me or does that sound kind of flirtatious? He told me to ring him so he'll wake up but now he's asking me how I'd wake him up... :confused:

someone's in lurve with you!
That's funny

Quick Reply

Latest