The Student Room Group

Peep this

I've been with this guy for almost a year and he still has not seen me without false eyelashes. Or makeup for that matter. But now my real eyelashes are thinning out I'm in a bad predicament now.
Original post by xobeauty
I've been with this guy for almost a year and he still has not seen me without false eyelashes. Or makeup for that matter. But now my real eyelashes are thinning out I'm in a bad predicament now.

[video="youtube;u08NGTmxp-E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u08NGTmxp-E[/video]
Help
Are you tagging me so then you can report my post?
I know a few girls who avoid being without makeup around their boyfriends and I don't get how they manage it. Like, do you sleep in your makeup? Do you wake up early before him to put it on?
dont u trust him, just show him how you look without makeup! take care of ur skin doe
Reply 6
Meh whats the point you will leave this guy and move on with another straight away, everyone on TSR knows your tricks xobeauty.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Like, do you sleep in your makeup? Do you wake up early before him to put it on?

I expect nothing less.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I know a few girls who avoid being without makeup around their boyfriends and I don't get how they manage it. Like, do you sleep in your makeup? Do you wake up early before him to put it on?

I sleep with eyeliner n the false eyelashes I wash everything else off.
In the morning my eyeliner is still fresh looking so I don't rush. My natural face is alright because I don't have spots, I wash the foundation that's about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending