The Student Room Group

What course is a red flag for you?

Can’t wait to hear these 😂
Original post by bellagough
Can’t wait to hear these 😂
OH MY DAYSSS I LOVE THIS IDEAAAA. lmao so Im not toatally fussy, like at all. Im actually really minor when it comes to courses but if I was being an absolute picky lass then I would say like a drama course (nothing against drama peeps bc your great and I probs still would) becuase Idk, I feel like it would annoy me if they were like acting and I wouldnt know. Basically it has no basis but It would probably be the last one for me.

hbu??
Reply 2
Original post by hawairyan48
OOOMMMMGGG I LOVE THIS TOOOOO. lolololololol i think that the course where you trap your meat into a chinese finger trap and have to touch tips with the other person to get out is my red flag. But im not picky either hahahaha toe my goddddd

😂 defo not what I asked
Reply 3
Idk for me maybe podiatry because why out of anything do you chose to study feet
Original post by bellagough
Idk for me maybe podiatry because why out of anything do you chose to study feet
I didnt know that existed but ig I should have, bc ofc there is people who specify in feet. But totally agree with you there
Reply 5
Economics and finance courses can sometimes attract a proportion of a type of person that I don't want to be friends with.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 6
Any sort of liberal course, like Creative Writing or Literature. NEVER got along with those people.

Quick Reply

Latest