The Student Room Group

Santander CIB Graduate Scheme 2024

Haven’t seen a thread for this. For those who’ve applied have you completed the online tests/phone interviews?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
I haven't heard back from them since the initial application. Have you?
Reply 2
Original post by uodhoqed
I haven't heard back from them since the initial application. Have you?

Same, haven’t heard back as well
Reply 3
I emailed and was told we won’t hear back until applications close on 30th November but then I also received a rejection a few days later which didn’t make any sense
Reply 4
Original post by Hisksjd
I emailed and was told we won’t hear back until applications close on 30th November but then I also received a rejection a few days later which didn’t make any sense

Wow that’s harsh
Reply 5
Original post by HenHen19980
Wow that’s harsh

Double-checked the dates and it wasn’t a few days later, in fact it was the very same day I received a response… I guess for future reference dont ask for any updates on the application process because it looks like they auto-reject you once you do 🙂
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 6
got an email today saying they will start looking at applications now
Has anyone completed the virtual interview yet?
Reply 8
Original post by complex-vacancy
Has anyone completed the virtual interview yet?

Is this for CIB? I've still not heard anything
Original post by Hisksjd
Double-checked the dates and it wasn’t a few days later, in fact it was the very same day I received a response… I guess for future reference dont ask for any updates on the application process because it looks like they auto-reject you once you do 🙂

have you got their email? can’t seem to find it
Reply 10
Original post by uodhoqed
Is this for CIB? I've still not heard anything

neither, when I emailed asking about my application progress, they said they'd get back to me after Nov 30th but not heard a peep since then
Reply 11
Anyone went for the Santander CIB Graduate analyst (Global Debt Financing) Assessment Centre?

Quick Reply

Latest