The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Switching to a combined honours degree

I have unconditional offer (I took a gap year) to study English Language at Liverpool Hope University. During my gap year I've been volunteering at a primary school and I absolutely love it. I've realised that I definitely would like to go into teaching in the future. I was just wondering if anyone knows how easy it would be to switch from English Language to studying 'English Language and Education' at Liverpool Hope University. I've got well above the entry requirements and I've got the experiencing of helping out at the school all year. I'm just not sure whether I'd be allowed to change to the combined honours or when I should think about doing this.
Original post by confused01010101
I have unconditional offer (I took a gap year) to study English Language at Liverpool Hope University. During my gap year I've been volunteering at a primary school and I absolutely love it. I've realised that I definitely would like to go into teaching in the future. I was just wondering if anyone knows how easy it would be to switch from English Language to studying 'English Language and Education' at Liverpool Hope University. I've got well above the entry requirements and I've got the experiencing of helping out at the school all year. I'm just not sure whether I'd be allowed to change to the combined honours or when I should think about doing this.

Hi there,

If you give our admissions team a call/email, they will be able to help with this:

T: 0151 291 3331 E: [email protected]

Amy :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending