The Student Room Group

I'm so done.

Anyone just feels bored revising? :frown:
Meeee....
I've got my work out for the past four hours, and I did about 10 marks worth of questions :frown:
Yup, but luckily i've got a week off until my last exam which means I'm not revising for 4 days.
Reply 3
Me! Especially this week, even though I still have 5 exams left 😪
Original post by MajorFader

I'm finding a day off, afternoon on is working for me. As well as weekends off. getting about 12 hours a week done. And I don't get too bored with the revising since its all in big chunks.
Reply 5
Original post by an_atheist
I'm finding a day off, afternoon on is working for me. As well as weekends off. getting about 12 hours a week done. And I don't get too bored with the revising since its all in big chunks.

When are next exams? Are you close to finishing revision?
When are next exams? Are you close to finishing revision?

next exam is june 7th, the rest (11 others) are in the three weeks following.
Reply 7
next exam is june 7th, the rest (11 others) are in the three weeks following.

Okay I guess your A2.
Okay I guess your A2.

Yeah, you're AS from the sounds of it.

When's the rest of your exams/the end of your revision?
Reply 9

Yes, but it has to be done. My advice is take one day off, and then go back at it. There's not way to motivate yourself other than just doing it - nobody can do it for you. I do feel for you though, I understand what you mean.
Yeah, you're AS from the sounds of it.

When's the rest of your exams/the end of your revision?

Yeah I have S1 left and two poltics exams exams. 7th, 5th and 8th June. Then I have a mock exam for economics the week after. I am still in the process of revision, it's a work in progress lol.

Original post by Zourtix
Yes, but it has to be done. My advice is take one day off, and then go back at it. There's not way to motivate yourself other than just doing it - nobody can do it for you. I do feel for you though, I understand what you mean.

My struggle lol

Quick Reply

Latest