The Student Room Group

Should girls dress modestly in warm weather?

Scroll to see replies

Fortunately we live in a country where you can choose what you wish to dress in and in 99.999% of situations it is no one else s business.
Original post by EternalLight
And this sums up in a single sentence why women should dress modestly, all year round. Men will view you as literally nothing more than something to have sex with.

Then women complain when men only treat them like sex objects :rolleyes:

"Ass and tits are nice to look at" =/= "Women are literally nothing more than something to have sex with".

I forget how many virgins we have on TSR sometimes...
Should men not be allowed to take their shirts off in warm weather?
And this sums up in a single sentence why women should dress modestly, all year round. Men will view you as literally nothing more than something to have sex with.

not all men, only the overly excited nutters like woodymkc, you would think he is overcompensating or something.
Reply 24
No I think women should dress sexy when it's hot
Reply 25
I think it depends on the situation. If you're walking on a beach, a Bikini seems fine but if your about to conduct a business meeting or walking in to a court room then more clothes is probably better
I'm sorry but if you think I'm going to wear long-sleeved shirts or full-fitting pants in the boiling heat you're sadly mistaken, my dear dude friend

Everytime I see a woman in a burka I can't help but raise my gaze and stare intensely and just fantasize about whats underneath. It's such a tease. I immediately objectify her into a mean, lean, sex machine.

I only do this to women in burkas though.
Girls should wear whatever they want to wear regardless of the weather...
They should wear whatever the **** they want.
Reply 30

No women can't say that because they want sexual freedom therefore they should not be surprised when men view them like that. They can't insist on sexual freedom then complain about how men view them.
I'm pretty sure that is the attitude of the overwhelming majority of men.

And yet you will never see an ounce of her beauty.

That's what you think. Those type of girls are always the naughtiest.
Original post by .Sins
Why do you think this?

Do I really need to explain why?
ahhhhhh i cant :mmm::mmm::mmm:
Original post by hezzlington
That's what you think. Those type of girls are always the naughtiest.
@EternalLight

All joking aside, my point is that it doesn't matter what you're wearing. Men (mostly) like women, regardless of what they are wearing. Men don't see a woman in a bikini and based on the fact she's wearing a bikini, reduce her to something just to have sex with, that's not how it works. Men see an attractive woman, and because they don't want to have a relationship, will reduce her to something they just want to have sex with. It's not as heavily dependent on clothing as you think.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by glad-he-ate-her
not all men, only the overly excited nutters like woodymkc, you would think he is overcompensating or something.

That doesn't even make sense.
Reply 36
Original post by seawaif
Should men not be allowed to take their shirts off in warm weather?

No, not around a town centre or walking down the street etc.
Why is this question being asked in 2017 holy Felecia
Original post by hezzlington
Everytime I see a woman in a burka I can't help but raise my gaze and stare intensely and just fantasize about whats underneath. It's such a tease. I immediately objectify her into a mean, lean, sex machine.

I only do this to women in burkas though.

lold

PRSOM
Yes I think everyone should dress modestly, whatever the weather.

Quick Reply

Latest