The Student Room Group

What are your plans for summer?

Scroll to see replies

Buffff...

1. Going Barcelona to see my mates

2. Reading a lot!

3. Learning how to code

4. I want to visit Scotland so, maybe.

5. Many hours of films, shows and animes.

6. Improving my drawings and my finishing my Grade 7 violin exam practice. (I know how dumb this sounds, but I'm excited and not stressed at all).
Original post by AndrewSCO
That's funny, the only thing you've said you wanted to see was my bedroom...

The same way you said you wanted to see my - let's keep it PG. Btw, it's a no to the nudes for the 8th time. 4 weeks later and it's still a no....geez some people just don't seem to get it.
I want to go on holiday but I have no one to go with so I'm gonna just spend the whole summer holidays being lazy by locking myself in my bedroom and sleeping and playing video games.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mali473
The same way you said you wanted to see my - let's keep it PG. Btw, it's a no to the nudes for the 8th time. 4 weeks later and it's still a no....geez some people just don't seem to get it.

After I sent you mine because we agreed a swap after YOU begged and then you went back on the deal smh.

Original post by Sinsonte
Buffff...

1. Going Barcelona to see my mates

2. Reading a lot!

3. Learning how to code

4. I want to visit Scotland so, maybe.

5. Many hours of films, shows and animes.

6. Improving my drawings and my finishing my Grade 7 violin exam practice. (I know how dumb this sounds, but I'm excited and not stressed at all).

This is handy as I may have a spot opening up for the AndrewSCO tour.
After I sent you mine because we agreed a swap after YOU begged and then you went back on the deal smh.

Didn't qualify as a nude, wasn't much to see :wink: :tongue:

And please, do not put him through that torture, scratch that, do not put ANYONE through that torture.
Have a full time job, so mostly working, but among it all:

Going to the North East for a weekend with a few friends

Going to Cyprus with folks to celebrate milestone birthday

Hopefully changing jobs

And eating lots of strawberries.
- Continue volunteering at the community cafe and bakery.
- Get a part time job (hopefully I'm successful in my interview next Wednesday)
- Go on holiday to Paris with my boyfriend and a couple of friends (got the holiday ridiculously cheap)
- Go to graduation and not fall asleep..we'll see.
- Go to Limoges with my boyfriend and his family (another cheap holiday because I only had to pay for my flights, so bargain).
- Apply for postgraduate loan as soon as application are open.

Unfortunately apart from the 2 weeks of holidays I won't have much free time this summer since I have to work.

May I ask what is this? And why is @mali473 calling it torture?
Original post by mali473
Didn't qualify as a nude, wasn't much to see :wink: :tongue:

And please, do not put him through that torture, scratch that, do not put ANYONE through that torture.

Oh really, you're one to talk about "not much to see" :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Oh really, you're one to talk about "not much to see" :rolleyes:

Spoiler

You and me, 1 on 1, later, be there or be square. -_-
May I ask what is this? And why is @mali473 calling it torture?

The AndrewSCO tour is whatever you want it to be. @mali473 was calling it torture because she's into that sorta thing. You know "rough stuff" lets leave it at that. You can do whatever you want on the tour.
Original post by greghayes
Let's get away from the stress of exams and look to the future (it's the only thing keeping me going at this point!) so what do you plan to do this summer? Are you going away? Are you spending time with friends and family? Or do you just plan to stay in and binge with Netflix? I have exactly 3 months between my last exam and moving in day for uni so I need ideas! Here's what I want to do:

1. Watch all of the movies on my Netflix watch list
2. Read at least 2 books
3. Go to a theme park (any maybe actually get on a ride this time!)
4. Learn some new recipes for university
5. Have a Harry Potter movie marathon day (and not fall asleep this time)

What does your summer look like?

FIFA 17 + Football + Go to BBQs uninvited + Girls 😉
The AndrewSCO tour is whatever you want it to be. @mali473 was calling it torture because she's into that sorta thing. You know "rough stuff" lets leave it at that. You can do whatever you want on the tour.

That information you gave me there tells me iterally nothing, I mean I guess is a tour to Scotland but tell me the purpose of it, the prices and more details.
work experience cos mans broke and need Ps.

Couple girls gonna give me uck hopefully but need to make sure they got no STIs.

Fear for AS but i reckon i banged so its all good.
Original post by trooper3
work experience cos mans broke and need Ps.

Couple girls gonna give me uck hopefully but need to make sure they got no STIs.

Fear for AS but i reckon i banged so its all good.
Lol are you trooper4 from the "the piffest person on TSR" thread?
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Lol are you trooper4 from the "the piffest person on TSR" thread?

thats me g got banned what you saying
thats me g got banned what you saying

Nm just procrastinating on TSR. Yo I read about your ambitions and goals on that thread. I kind of relate to where you're coming from. Just keep on grinding G. Real ****.
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Nm just procrastinating on TSR. Yo I read about your ambitions and goals on that thread. I kind of relate to where you're coming from. Just keep on grinding G. Real ****.

rah ayy safe bro yeah thats what it is rn just keep going gotta try and bang these exams plus theres a bit more pressure on me too.

Good luck with your **** too its hard work but it pays off at the end
rah ayy safe bro yeah thats what it is rn just keep going gotta try and bang these exams plus theres a bit more pressure on me too.

Good luck with your **** too its hard work but it pays off at the end
Good luck to you too. Bless.
That information you gave me there tells me iterally nothing, I mean I guess is a tour to Scotland but tell me the purpose of it, the prices and more details.

You're better off asking a 10 year old to take you on a tour. @AndrewSCO is not the best at describing things... we've found that out now haven't we?

Quick Reply

Latest