The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Is there anyone who has been allocated for the hall of residence?!

Hi guys ! I applied for halls of residence this week (kinda late :s-smilie:) and was wondering if anyone got the firm answer :smile:

I applied for Catherine as first and Gretham as second ❤️ hope it works
I applied right at the end of April and still have yet to hear anything, so I'd quite like to know too... panicking a little tbh considering they said that people would start hearing from may onwards.
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Hi all, Hannah from the Student Housing team here!

Please don't worry, we are still in the process of allocating rooms (there were a fair few applications to work through as you can imagine!) but we will start letting folk know very, VERY soon so please keep checking your emails and also the portal. Won't be long now we promise and thanks for being so patient :h:
Hello, Christine from the Information Centre here. The Student Housing team started allocating places from the end of May and you will hear from them by July with the outcome of your application. We can guarantee all firm applicants a place in halls for their first year for Sept 2017 so as long as you submitted your halls application by the deadline (01/06/17) then you will get a place. The team will do their best to get you in to one of your preferences. You can contact them on [email protected] if you have any other questions. Best wishes
Has anyone heard back from accommodation regarding the decision? I applied beginning of may and am still waiting, getting anxious that I won't end up with my first preference as i had my heart set on it for the area and price wise.
Hey, Hannah from the Housing team here at UoP. We will be letting people know the outcome of their applications later this month. Apologies for the delay, but we're getting there :redface:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending