The Student Room Group

Why I will be avoiding promiscious girls for marraige.

Scroll to see replies

And I suppose that you'll be a virgin before marriage too then?

Edit: Reverse-searched that chart (which has spelt *happiness incorrectly) and this is what the stupid article says...

"Nah, I don’t even blame women for being such filthy whores.
What are they supposed to do? Stay virgins until they’re 35?

The above chart shows we need to go back to virgin marriages if we wish to have a stable social order, and this means marrying these girls off within a year two years, max of their first period. Then they can get pregnant when their bodies are telling them they need to get pregnant the life stage at which at female mammals get pregnant and bond properly with a man. They will then avoid the sick mental illness that goes along with female childlessness.

There is really no reason whatsoever to educate women. What purpose does it serve? Yeah, they should learn all the things in school you learn before puberty reading, writing, basic math but after that, it is really hard to make an argument they need more formal education. If they’re inclined, they can read books to learn more informations. Or they can just do what women like to do and produce and raise babies, decorate the house and gossip with other women about trivial matters.".

Erm, well I don't want a man who thinks like that either. :colonhash:
(edited 6 years ago)
Great. Now let's see the percentages for men too.
This chart is one of the reasons I'm remaining a virgin until marriage and I expect any future marriage candidate will have done, too

Although it'd be interesting to see if the same holds true for males
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by TheGuyReturns
x

Are you a virgin or a hypocrite?
We on TSR are supposed to care because..?????
Original post by MissyPotterINTP

Edit: Reverse-searched that chart (which has spelt *happiness incorrectly) and this is what the stupid article says...

The above chart shows we need to go back to virgin marriages if we wish to have a stable social order, and this means marrying these girls off within a year two years, max of their first period. Then they can get pregnant when their bodies are telling them they need to get pregnant the life stage at which at female mammals get pregnant and bond properly with a man. They will then avoid the sick mental illness that goes along with female childlessness.

There is really no reason whatsoever to educate women. What purpose does it serve? Yeah, they should learn all the things in school you learn before puberty reading, writing, basic math but after that, it is really hard to make an argument they need more formal education. If they’re inclined, they can read books to learn more informations. Or they can just do what women like to do and produce and raise babies, decorate the house and gossip with other women about trivial matters.".

Edit: Didn't realise her post was almost one big quote.
(edited 6 years ago)
Lold. This will trigger a good few
Original post by StudyJosh
Your strawman was a bit too much...

Why would virgin marriages require marrying girls one or two years max off their first period? lmao

Stop overdoing it and trying to turn it into some feminist issue. Virgin marriages may be more successful but all the stuff about education and crap was just irrelevant.

You confused, silly human. The chart was what OP posted, and I quoted the article it was sourced from. If you put your glasses on, you might even see my usage of quotation marks. I didn't turn it into any issue.
You confused, silly human. The chart was what OP posted, and I quoted the article it was sourced from. If you put your glasses on, you might even see my usage of quotation marks. I didn't turn it into any issue.

Don't have glasses and I'm not silly but I am confused. I thought only the first two sentence were being quoted, apologies.

However, wasn't that still irrelevant to the OP's point of going into virgin marriages and avoiding promiscuity. I know you went and got a quote from the article but it still doesn't respond to his points.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
We on TSR are supposed to care because..?????

you're lowkey triggered because the stats are exposing you

Looks like the guy who wrote this clearly didn't benefit much from education himself tbh.
Original post by TheGuyReturns

And what if it gets to your wedding night and you find that you don't enjoy being intimate with that person?

I'll be having sex before marriage. For me, marriage is a commitment to a longer relationship, not the doorway to a more intimate one. But to each their own...

You may also want to think about the bias of your data... This period of time is when women have been making the transition from housewives to working people, taking the pill, becoming less religious, and daily life has changed rapidly.

As I'm sure you're aware... Correlation =/= causation
Lol works out for all of TSR then, everyone on here is a virgin
Avoid girls full stop m8.

Get a pet dog and buy a sex robot = sorted.
Well as a virgin I can firmly tell you that the only man who will be eligible to take my virginity is one who is a virgin himself.

And that is something all my fellow female virgin friends agree with

Lets be honest here, if I've gone to the effort to keep myself chaste then so should he. Otherwise gtfo, ain't no diseased ridden playa popping my cherry!
#Partofthe5%
Reply 17
Oh boy this is gonna be good.
Original post by StudyJosh
you're lowkey triggered because the stats are exposing you

Nope, I'd never be scummy enough to cheat, but good try, darling. :h:
Obvious troll

Quick Reply

Latest