The Student Room Group

relationship advice

Im a 28 year old muslim man, at this moment in time im struggling to meet people and there is no females at work. I have spent time online and attending marraige events but to no avail and I feel this has had a negative inpact on my ability to talk to women face-to-face. Im really not in a good place and I feel like im never going to meet someone. Please advise.
Original post by Anonymous
Im a 28 year old muslim man, at this moment in time im struggling to meet people and there is no females at work. I have spent time online and attending marraige events but to no avail and I feel this has had a negative inpact on my ability to talk to women face-to-face. Im really not in a good place and I feel like im never going to meet someone. Please advise.

Asalamu'alaykum wa'rahmatullaahi wa'barakatuhu,

Focus on Allah subhanawatallah, ensure you have a good connection with him, make dua for your spouse and leave the rest to your lord because Indeed Allah Subhanawatallah is the best of planners [3:54]
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Asalamu'alaykum wa'rahmatullaahi wa'barakatuhu,

Focus on Allah subhanawatallah, ensure you have a good connection with him, make dua for your spouse and leave the rest to your lord because Indeed Allah Subhanawatallah is the best of planners [3:54]

What can i do to meet someone? I work with English people!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending