The Student Room Group

Politics A-Level help please

I am looking to do politics in september for A-levels, but I am curious if it would be suitable for me.

I have social anxiety and autism, and I am not very good at speaking in front of people, it would normally cause a panic attack. Is there a lot of debates/presentations I would have to do ?

Please could anyone doing this Alevel help me out.
Original post by poppydoodle
I am looking to do politics in september for A-levels, but I am curious if it would be suitable for me.

I have social anxiety and autism, and I am not very good at speaking in front of people, it would normally cause a panic attack. Is there a lot of debates/presentations I would have to do ?

Please could anyone doing this Alevel help me out.

It is very dependent on your teacher, you won't get marked down for not being able to debate in public, but some of the skills do come in use when writing the essays. But I'm sure you would easily overcome it.
Reply 2
Original post by David270600
It is very dependent on your teacher, you won't get marked down for not being able to debate in public, but some of the skills do come in use when writing the essays. But I'm sure you would easily overcome it.

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest