ungefähr = approximately

teilnehmen = to take part

akzeptiert = accepted

unterichten = to teach

verhältnisse = conditions

How did everyone find it?
I found it ok :/. can someone make a mark scheme? lol
Reply 4
Guys, mixed up the threads by accident, now on the right one.
So, listening went quite well except for the last thing - advantages and disadvantages, quite possibly missed 4 there...
Reading and writing went better, some questions were tricky but overall the usual styled questions.
Although it was not hard, I found it harder than some of the past papers. Any thought on this?

I hope you all did well and if someone has an unofficial mark scheme, I think we all would appreciate it :smile:
Original post by aleale22
Guys, mixed up the threads by accident, now on the right one.
So, listening went quite well except for the last thing - advantages and disadvantages, quite possibly missed 4 there...
Reading and writing went better, some questions were tricky but overall the usual styled questions.
Although it was not hard, I found it harder than some of the past papers. Any thought on this?

I hope you all did well and if someone has an unofficial mark scheme, I think we all would appreciate it :smile:

do u remember what u put for the last listening. i had terrible answers
Reply 6
Ok, I do remember some...Vorteile:1. mehr Arbeitsplätze 2. Spielplatz für Kinder3. weniger Probleme bei schlechter WetterNachteile:4. Verkehr Probleme, wenn man unterwegs fährt (totally had to make this one up :biggrin:)5. kein Parkhaus6. junge Leute wird Rundgängen (something about young people hanging out at the place)7. hässliche Gebäude für die historische Stadtzentrum (ALSO HAD NO IDEA, so just quickly wrote down this as an answer)This is everything that I wrote, more or less.
Original post by aleale22
Ok, I do remember some...Vorteile:1. mehr Arbeitsplätze 2. Spielplatz für Kinder3. weniger Probleme bei schlechter WetterNachteile:4. Verkehr Probleme, wenn man unterwegs fährt (totally had to make this one up :biggrin:)5. kein Parkhaus6. junge Leute wird Rundgängen (something about young people hanging out at the place)7. hässliche Gebäude für die historische Stadtzentrum (ALSO HAD NO IDEA, so just quickly wrote down this as an answer)This is everything that I wrote, more or less.

i wrote really similar stuff to u!....i said the baum was hasslich loooool. i wrote gesichtlos coz that's what i heard but it makes no sense.
I'm really stupid coz i was still writing so i didn't listen to the repeat ugh.
Reply 8
What did they ask to for the writing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending