38.46%
    No
    26.92%
    I'm indifferent
    23.08%
    Never tried it
    11.54%

ReputationRep:
    I know this opinion will cause uproar amongst many of you die-hard bacon fans, but I never saw what the fuss was about.

I have never tried bacon which has made me want to go "WOW THIS IS AMAZING". I'll eat it if it's there - but I never crave it or require it in order to enjoy a meal. In fact, I prefer bacon-less breakfasts to a full english.

Anyone else here agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezoar)
    I know this opinion will cause uproar amongst many of you die-hard bacon fans, but I never saw what the fuss was about.

I have never tried bacon which has made me want to go "WOW THIS IS AMAZING". I'll eat it if it's there - but I never crave it or require it in order to enjoy a meal. In fact, I prefer bacon-less breakfasts to a full english.

Anyone else here agree?
    Name:  Ainsley-Harriott-330450.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  27.9 KB

ReputationRep:

Anyone else here agree?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    Name:  Ainsley-Harriott-330450.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  27.9 KB
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Ahh don't get me wrong, I am partial to a bit of spicy meat now and there, particularly chicken or the odd cheeseburger. But bacon is just..... boring

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is good on anything, it's just the combination of fat, salt and smokiness.

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is nice at times, but it isn't that amazing.

ReputationRep:

"Bacon is good for me!"

https://youtu.be/2T_obaO46Bo

Damn video not displaying, why you gotta be like this TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)

"Bacon is good for me!"

https://youtu.be/2T_obaO46Bo

chicken nuggets is like my family

ReputationRep:
    I like bacon, but some people go on about it like it's one of the greatest foods in the world whereas I find it a bit... meh. Especially crispy bacon, horrible stuff, like eating barbequed shoes. Boiled bacon is the best I hate crispy, dry meat in general, succulence is where it's at.

ReputationRep:
    I've been vegetarian for 7 years but prior to that, I never ate bacon.
    The smell and texture always made me feel really sick?

But to be fair I was a really pick eater as a child and the only meat I'd eat was chicken. Mainly in chicken nugget form aha...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of it.

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is great, otherwise my friends and I wouldn't call it bae-con

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    I like bacon, but some people go on about it like it's one of the greatest foods in the world whereas I find it a bit... meh. Especially crispy bacon, horrible stuff, like eating barbequed shoes. Boiled bacon is the best I hate crispy, dry meat in general, succulence is where it's at.
    Exactly my feelings on the matter - a juicy chicken breast always beats a strip of underwhelming, chewy bacon

ReputationRep:

Anyone else here agree?
    This is...you can't just...ugh why...I'm Insulted

I reckon you are going to get people voting no when they mean yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Ribs > Bacon

If ribs are done right on a bbq slowly, it's basically like going to heaven.

ReputationRep:
    Bacon is best with maple syrup, I find...

If there's bacon, I have it. It's just that I can cope without bacon, but it is one of the best meats you can have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhgjhgg)
    Ribs > Bacon

If ribs are done right on a bbq slowly, it's basically like going to heaven.
    PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly my feelings on the matter - a juicy chicken breast always beats a strip of underwhelming, chewy bacon
    Chicken thigh yeah, breast, na. Breast needs a gravy or sauce.

ReputationRep:
    It really is! Some salty crap

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.