The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

MSc Forensic Psychology - Nottingham Trent

Hi everybody,

I hope you are able to give me some advice.

I have an interview coming up to study an MSc in Forensic Psychology at Nottingham Trent University. However, I have also secured offers from other universities.

I am just trying to establish a general consensus of the quality of this course as I have heard mixed reviews. Is this a well thought of university which would stand me in good stead or am I likely better to look elsewhere?

Thanks for your help!
Reply 1
Original post by LJC254
Hi everybody,

I have an interview coming up to study an MSc in Forensic Psychology at Nottingham Trent University. However, I have also secured offers from other universities.

I am just trying to establish a general consensus of the quality of this course as I have heard mixed reviews. Is this a well thought of university which would stand me in good stead or am I likely better to look elsewhere?

Thanks for your help!

Where are you applying to? I'm in the same situation as you. I've look in Manchester metropolitan, Nottingham Trent, Birmingham city and Portsmouth. But still not sure which is the best one.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by LJC254
Hi everybody,

I have an interview coming up to study an https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4824874 at Nottingham Trent University. However, I have also secured offers from other universities.

Thanks for your help!

Original post by TagridS
Where are you applying to? I'm in the same situation as you. I've look in Manchester metropolitan, Nottingham Trent, Birmingham city and Portsmouth. But still not sure which is the best one.

Hi guys,

I'm glad to hear you're both thinking about coming to NTU.

You can find out more about our MSc in Forensic Psychology by taking a look at the course page which can be found here. The course is British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited and is designed to prepare graduates with the academic knowledge and skills necessary to conduct practical work and research within a forensic context. Some of the careers our graduates have gone on to pursue include a probation service officer, forensic support worker and psychological assistants, to name but a few! Take a look at our Why Choose NTU page to discover more information on our research, facilities and employability.

I hope that helps with your decision, if you have any questions you want to ask me then fire away,

Mark - NTU PG TSR Rep
Reply 3
Hi I have a forensic psychology interview at NTU I wanted to know the type of questions you are asked to me well prepared

Any help will be great
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending