The Student Room Group

NTU and my poor oversight messed me up!

A month agree I requested to change my forensic psychology masters course from part time to full time. Although granted, I failed to notice until yesterday that admissions transfered me onto an entirely other course, being FORENSIC SCIENCE.

I DON'T EVEN MEET THE REQUIREMENTS FOR IT!

It's my error to not have checked, and also admissions for processing such a request: has anyone ever been in this predicament before and what happened? Uni starts next week and I'm stressing 😭

I've emailed admissions, student services, even psychology department and I'm here stressing over the weekend on what could happen. Any tips and advice (aside the obvious, proof read communications, lol 😂)
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Malephant
A month agree I requested to change my forensic psychology masters course from part time to full time. Although granted, I failed to notice until yesterday that admissions transfered me onto an entirely other course, being FORENSIC SCIENCE.

It's my error to not have checked, and also admissions for processing such a request: has anyone ever been in this predicament before and what happened? Uni starts next week and I'm stressing 😭

I've emailed admissions, student services, even psychology department and I'm here stressing over the weekend on what could happen. Any tips and advice (aside the obvious, proof read communications, lol 😂)

Summoning art @Nottingham Trent University
Hi there,

We strongly recommend that you contact the admissions team directly on 0115 848 4200 so that they can get it amended for you ASAP. Currently, it's taking up to 5 working days to respond due to this being a busy period, so hopefully they should get back to you soon :smile:

Kind regards,

Jess - NTU Rep

Original post by Malephant

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending