The Student Room Group

aspiring solicitors and barclays

Hi
I applied to Barclays legal week work experience in April and passed the psychometric tests and did a video interview about 6 weeks ago and am yet to hear anything. They did say that I would hear either way but was just wondering if anyone else had heard or had any experience of either aspiring solicitors or barclays?

Thanks
Original post by pinkbuttery1
Hi
I applied to Barclays legal week work experience in April and passed the psychometric tests and did a video interview about 6 weeks ago and am yet to hear anything. They did say that I would hear either way but was just wondering if anyone else had heard or had any experience of either aspiring solicitors or barclays?

Thanks

Did they give any indication when you would hear by? Six weeks is a long time imo. It might be they interview everyone and decide at the end i.e months later. Its up to you whether you contact them or not. If you decide not to then id definitely do so after 8 weeks. Its a good idea to ask them this at the end of the interview in future.

GL
Thanks you! No they didn't give any indication, it just said we will notify you if you are successful or not and we will offer you feedback on your interview at this stage of this process. Im so impatient and keep checking my emails a few times a day but haven't heard anything. The work experience is due to start the beginning of September so not long really, considering I have to book a hotel for a week as i don't live near london!
Original post by pinkbuttery1
Thanks you! No they didn't give any indication, it just said we will notify you if you are successful or not and we will offer you feedback on your interview at this stage of this process. Im so impatient and keep checking my emails a few times a day but haven't heard anything. The work experience is due to start the beginning of September so not long really, considering I have to book a hotel for a week as i don't live near london!

Check your spam folder.

Otherwise, give AS a ring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending