The Student Room Group

Is my UKCAT too early?

So my UKCAT is on 7th August. This is so i could get it out of the way for my driving test, holiday and revision. I am going to start revision tomorrow so have 2 and a half weeks. Is this enough? And should i only do mock tests or are there any other resources.
Weird questions lol but thanks for reading!
A couple of hours for 3 weeks should be fine for the exam, and yes, do a lot of mock tests. A book might help?
Original post by johnny786
So my UKCAT is on 7th August. This is so i could get it out of the way for my driving test, holiday and revision. I am going to start revision tomorrow so have 2 and a half weeks. Is this enough? And should i only do mock tests or are there any other resources.

Getting a good UKCAT score requires good organisation. There are tonnes of beginner posts about UKCAT on TSR-have a glance and start your revision ASAP. Leave mock tests to a week or so before the exam to distinguish the areas you are weak at. Hope it helps
From what I remember on average I believe people who do it earlier in the year tend to perform better so you have that advantage. 2 weeks is fine, much longer and I always found I ran out of books and resources.
Best of luck!!
Original post by johnny786

Hi there!

The more you practice, the better! Our UKCAT Question Bank is now 100% free, so you can use this in your preparation. It has thousands of questions, two mock tests, plus performance tracking, so hopefully you'll find this useful! We'd recommend doing practice questions individually and then working up to completing mocks in timed conditions.

Hope this helps! :smile:
The Medic Portal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending