The Student Room Group

Criminal Caseworker (Executive Officer) Home Office

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Dude2cool
Hi all, have you all heard back yet?

No news yet! I had my interview on 11th September. I'm slightly relieved no one else has heard anything either. Fingers crossed we find out this week.
Original post by harry.h
No news yet! I had my interview on 11th September. I'm slightly relieved no one else has heard anything either. Fingers crossed we find out this week.

I have just logged in to portal but failed.
Original post by harry.h

I had mine on 14th September...still nothing yet. I was thinking of contacting them to find out...maybe I'll wait a little longer. #alsorelieved😊
Reply 83
Original post by Joshy234

Im confused - they have provided you feedback on the portal that you arent successful? or did you fail to sign into the portal?!
Original post by harry.h
Im confused - they have provided you feedback on the portal that you arent successful? or did you fail to sign into the portal?!

Oh! I've just checked mine and have been given a provisional offer!

Check your portals guys...
Original post by Joshy234

Hi Joshy,
If what you mean is that you've been unsuccessful then I'm sorry to hear...otherwise fingers crossed...good luck
Reply 86
Oh! I've just checked mine and have been given a provisional offer!

Check your portals guys...

oh well done! Is that on your feedback section of the civil service jobs site? mine still says 'Application awaiting review.'
Hi Joshy,
If what you mean is that you've been unsuccessful then I'm sorry to hear...otherwise fingers crossed...good luck

Yes my application has not been successful.
Original post by harry.h
oh well done! Is that on your feedback section of the civil service jobs site? mine still says 'Application awaiting review.'

On the status...and then the feedback section provides feedback from the interview..
Reply 89
On the status...and then the feedback section provides feedback from the interview..

okay thanks. My status still says Scheduled for First Interview haha

Congratulation mate... What did they score you on?
On all the competences, three 5s and a 4.

Interestingly, scored a bit lower at the interview even though I used the same example on my application which was scored at 6...
Original post by harry.h
okay thanks. My status still says Scheduled for First Interview haha

Fingers crosssed...hopefully goodnews
Reply 93
On all the competences, three 5s and a 4.

Interestingly, scored a bit lower at the interview even though I used the same example on my application which was scored at 6...

Many congratulations on your provisional offer ☺️Glad to hear that they have now started to make offers. Did you receive an email or just happened to check the portal?
I checked mine and it still says ‘Scheduled for First Interview’.
Original post by cutegirl15
Many congratulations on your provisional offer ☺️Glad to hear that they have now started to make offers. Did you receive an email or just happened to check the portal?
I checked mine and it still says ‘Scheduled for First Interview’.

The portal was first updated and an email subsequently sent (a few hours later).
Good luck with yours...
Reply 95
Has anyone else had any news yet?
Reply 96
Original post by harry.h
Has anyone else had any news yet?

Nope nothing. Been checking my portal regularly today- still says ‘Scheduled for First Interview’. Anyone else has a different status?
Reply 97
Any news anyone?
Reply 98
Original post by cutegirl15
Any news anyone?

I got my results today - I'm on the reserve list. It's a shame but I guess not totally bad news.
Hi all,
I have been following this thread for the past few weeks now as we are all in the same boat. I am already a civil servant and had my interview mid september. This morning I checked the portal and I received a provisional offer. My scores were 6656. I am yet to recieve an email about it thoughJust wanted to add my two cents :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending