The Student Room Group

Betting Tips & Discussion

Scroll to see replies

I use online betting guide and punterslounge. :yes:
Oops, forgot about Celtic's early game. Have Arsenal, Rangers, Swansea, Madrid, Fulham, Chelsea in various accumulators. :cyber:
Reply 3782
Original post by -Aaron-
http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/ is a great site betting wise, punterslounge and bettingadvice are good too.

Got a £10 four fold on Cardiff/Leicester/United/Bremen too. Bremen lead 1-0 after 13 minutes.

Wolves on the corner match bet may be a good bet. We haven't lost a corner match bet all season yet including drawing against Chelsea. It's 2.50 for the straight match bet win/draw/win and 1.95 for +1 handicap corners wise, both at Bet365.

Cardiff and Leicester winning. Bremen 2-1 down against Nurnberg :confused:

Couldn't get on the corner bet but Wolves currently lead 4-1 at half time.
Wolfsburg, Shakhtar, Fulham :tong: Only Offenbach have let me down, were leading 2-3, went on to lose 4-3!
Werder Bremen are a ****ing disgrace. :angry: They always let me down but I still back them. :sigh: Need a Villa win to see atleast one bet through. Not that it'll matter,anyways. Definitely made a loss this weekend.
Great day yesterday. :coma: Don't like much that's on today so just Napoli and Marseille/Fredrikstad for now.
Just wondering, are any of the high street bookmakers considered particularly good for placing accumulators at, or are they all fairly similar? Also, can you, say, put accumulators/bets on on the NFL/ baseball on the high street, as well?
I forgot to add Rangers so it was a good day yesterday. :borat:
Original post by Revolution is my Name
Just wondering, are any of the high street bookmakers considered particularly good for placing accumulators at, or are they all fairly similar? Also, can you, say, put accumulators/bets on on the NFL/ baseball on the high street, as well?

Most of the bookie shops only accept certain bets. If you bet with them online then you're far more likely to be able to bet on NFL and baseball.

Plus, the odds are always slightly better on a bookies website.

If you're going for singles only then use Betfair, the odds are better on there.
Original post by I Want A Potato
Most of the bookie shops only accept certain bets. If you bet with them online then you're far more likely to be able to bet on NFL and baseball.

Plus, the odds are always slightly better on a bookies website.

If you're going for singles only then use Betfair, the odds are better on there.

AFAIK, you can bet on anything in a shop. Even on your children playing for England. :yes:
Napoli won, Fredrikstad won, over to you Marseille. :sexface: Will have a gander at Bolton-Liverpool to see the balance of play.
Reply 3791
Last 10 minutes goals from Mallorca and importantly WBA gave me a good day today. :biggrin:

Nordsjaelland v OB Odense Total Match Goals Over/Under * Over 2.5 @ 1.73
Mallorca v Levante 90 Minutes * Mallorca @ 1.61
Blackpool v West Brom Total Match Goals Over/Under * Over 2.5 @ 1.65

£5 Treble.

and

Blackpool v West Brom Teams To Score Live Both Teams @ 2.75 Won £10.00 £27.50

@ half time.
Original post by -Aaron-
Last 10 minutes goals from Mallorca and importantly WBA gave me a good day today. :biggrin:

Nordsjaelland v OB Odense Total Match Goals Over/Under * Over 2.5 @ 1.73
Mallorca v Levante 90 Minutes * Mallorca @ 1.61
Blackpool v West Brom Total Match Goals Over/Under * Over 2.5 @ 1.65

£5 Treble.

and

Blackpool v West Brom Teams To Score Live Both Teams @ 2.75 Won £10.00 £27.50

@ half time.

Very nice profits
Rangers, Twente and Lyon @ 151.00
- Enhanced treble which I placed a pound on. I don't really see Lyon getting a win against Benfica but at 151.00, I guess it's worth a shot. I don't think Valencia will pull out a win either, and Werder/Twente could go either way. But no way am I backing the Germans after they let me down on Sat. :angry:

Rubin/Pana-Copenhagen/Barca - DRAW @ 16.87
- More of an instinct bet, this one. I think the Barca game is more likely to be a draw than the other.

Spurs/Inter-Werder/Twente (both to score); Valencia/Rangers (under 2.5 goals) @ 5.00
- Personally, I think this is a very good shout. :awesome:

Schalke, United and Madrid @ 8.20
- I wanted to spend 50p to round my balance up :rofl2: and this seemed to conjure up some decent odds. I expect Fergie to field a younger side but they should get the job done. The other two results, I'm quite confident on. :manutd:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3794
Put a couple on for tonight, £1 on all away wins in CL returns £15k. Worth a shot, only a couple of games which could cause an issue.

£2 on Nani first goal scorer @ 6/1
£2 on Fletcher to score during 90 mins @ 11/2
Betfair are asking for an address during registration, but I was wondering if they ever actually send you any mail?
Betfair are asking for an address during registration, but I was wondering if they ever actually send you any mail?

I haven't received anything in the post that I can remember.

If there's an option to receive marketing by post make sure you tick/untick the relevant option. :smile:

They sometimes send promo offes by mail, but nothing else. I think I've only recieved one thing so far and that was a welcome letter and a refer a friend scheme leaflet
Reply 3798

I haven't ever received post from them. As mentioned above, just opt out of correspondence by mail.
Original post by TuckingFypo™
Rubin/Pana-Copenhagen/Barca - DRAW @ 16.87
- More of an instinct bet, this one. I think the Barca game is more likely to be a draw than the other.

:nutcase:

Quick Reply

Latest