The Student Room Group

A-Level Results and Remarks

Hi guys I got AAB in my A-Level exams in Maths (OCR), Politics (Edexcel) and Economics (Edexcel) respectively and I'm off to study Economics at the University of Southampton. Does anyone have anything to say about the uni or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Also I was 8 ums away from an A in my economics which equates to about 5-6 marks across 3 papers which is needed to get me an A. Do you think it's worth it ?
Original post by A-Level Student7
Hi guys I got AAB in my A-Level exams in Maths (OCR), Politics (Edexcel) and Economics (Edexcel) respectively and I'm off to study Economics at the University of Southampton. Does anyone have anything to say about the uni or anything would be greatly appreciated.

Also I was 8 ums away from an A in my economics which equates to about 5-6 marks across 3 papers which is needed to get me an A. Do you think it's worth it ?

1. Just enjoy it.
2. Up to you whether you want to take the risk. Apparently its possible for teachers to download your script so maybe they can see whether its worth it. Your economies teacher.

Quick Reply

Latest