International Ib student here- had a predicted 44 but scored 38 in exams. My offer for KCL law is on hold-achieved total conditions but off by three points for HL subjects- 766 required...655 achieved. I also have a lnat score of 30. Have also sent 2 subjects for remarking...
Uni has asked me to wait till A level results....but am anxious and stressed out. I can't check out clearing nor do i have any confirmation of offer....so really frustrated.
Has anyone seen them making considerations? Specially this year given the global negative trend of ib scores (except maybe in the uk)?
If i wait it out....what if i miss out on clearing vacancies?