The Student Room Group

2017/18 Academic Diary

It's that time of year when we are all looking for academic diaries. I purchased one from the £1 shop and they have some nice day to a page hard backs. I'm going to get a second for housework etc, so one for study stuff and one for the personal things I need to remember.

In the study diary, I've entered in the term days for my college (I emailed them and they sent me the dates). I'm also going to do a count down to the exams from Christmas for revision. I found this very helpful for my courses earlier this year.

For my last classes I had a week to a page diary, but it had everything in it, so very messy. I entered my homework and assignments in my class notes and not in the diary, which did work, but I couldn't check back easily with previous weeks work etc.

What sort of planner/diaries do you life and how do you use yours?

Also where do you love to get your student stationery?

PS For those who have to have a certain coloured folder, I found Wilkinson did a good range of colour, plus matching archive boxes. WHSmith's were a little bit expensive, and I loved Ryman's extra wide divider pages were great for the folders that used plastic pockets.
(edited 6 years ago)
I used this same one (but 2016/2017 version) last year when I was in 1st year, and I bought it again for this year! I find it works so well for me because it's simplistic, but it contains everything you could need e.g. timetable space, budget, various checklists all in one. I'm usually really awful at organisation but this helped out a lot.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Palgrave-Student-Planner-2017-18-Skills/dp/1137608129/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503335228&sr=8-1&keywords=palgrave+student+planner+2017-18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending