The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Picking a minor...

So i'm starting a law course at Liverpool uni this September and i can opt to take a 25% minor course along side it. There's a whole bunch to choose from but i particularly like the sound of these- Politics, History, Philosophy or Criminology.
But i'm not sure if i should pick one i would enjoy or one that would compliment my course? Any help would be great!
Original post by megannie
So i'm starting a law course at Liverpool uni this September and i can opt to take a 25% minor course along side it. There's a whole bunch to choose from but i particularly like the sound of these- Politics, History, Philosophy or Criminology.
But i'm not sure if i should pick one i would enjoy or one that would compliment my course? Any help would be great!

All those options would be a great fit with Law. I know it's very early days but you might want to think about what kind of career you would want and bear that in mind, so in that respect, pick one you like essentially. For example, Criminology and Politics will offer very different opportunities to each other. Up to you really but have a good think before deciding!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
i thought you wanted to square up with a kid for a second
Original post by megannie

What did you take for A-Level? It might be nice to do something really different for a change, like Criminology, but that's just my thinking. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Edminzodo
What did you take for A-Level? It might be nice to do something really different for a change, like Criminology, but that's just my thinking. Good luck!

I did History, Economics and Psychology :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending