The Student Room Group

Bony hips, a problem?

I'm 18 and have never been in a relationship. After some health issues, I am at a reasonable weight but as a result have really bony hips. I just wanted to know what guys think of this? I'm worried it will make things uncomfortable during sex, are bony hips gross??
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 and have never been in a relationship. After some health issues, I am at a reasonable weight but as a result have really bony hips. I just wanted to know what guys think of this? I'm worried it will make things uncomfortable during sex, are bony hips gross??

no, not at all.

Be comfortable with yourself and so will everyone else :smile:
Original post by Yellow Sonic
Be comfortable with yourself and so will everyone else

that is so true
Original post by Anonymous

I've never heard a guy complain about bony hips. Think about it this way, if you have sex with a guy, will you be judging him on minor things like this? Most people are the same, the guy is far more likely to be worried about his stomach fat, his penis size, his skinny arms, his bent nose, etc, than be picking at small flaws like bony hips.

What does suck is shagging a girl who is all body conscious, so the best thing is to just go with it.
Reply 4
Short answer: No.

Long answer: No not at all, and any guy to be that picky really isn't worth it imo

EDIT:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending