and now I have horrible grades
English Lit-6
English Language- 3
History- C
PE-E
Maths-4
Religious studies- b
ICT- Merit level 1

should I retake my english or continue with 3 btecs at level 3?
and should I ask for a remark for my english because I just don't think that, that3 in language makes sense.

I need help before making this big decision in my life please!!!!!!!!!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by kelp
I just came a few months ago and was forced to go straight into gcse
and now I have horrible grades
English Lit-6
English Language- 3
History- C
PE-E
Maths-4
Religious studies- b
ICT- Merit level 1

should I retake my english or continue with 3 btecs at level 3?
and should I ask for a remark for my english because I just don't think that, that3 in language makes sense.

I need help before making this big decision in my life please!!!!!!!!!

They could be worse! Continue if you can, you should be able to resit it at your college if you ask them- have a look at this thread. It is worth getting a remark (or 'review' of marking as they are now) just for peace of mind if nothing else, and to save you going through it all again. But yeah, talk to different colleges and you should be fine. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by furryface12
They could be worse! Continue if you can, you should be able to resit it at your college if you ask them- have a look at this thread. It is worth getting a remark (or 'review' of marking as they are now) just for peace of mind if nothing else, and to save you going through it all again. But yeah, talk to different colleges and you should be fine. Good luck!

Thank you for the advice, I am going to have my English language remarked since 3 could go either ways and I'm going to my school today because I have been accepted but only doing btecs.

Quick Reply

Latest