The Student Room Group

alevel choice for accounting at university

Hi, everyone. I am so confused about alevel choices. If I want to study accounting at university, which alevels are recommend to choose? Can I choose alevel maths, further maths and business? Thank you.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Jane Linda
Hi, everyone. I am so confused about alevel choices. If I want to study accounting at university, which alevels are recommend to choose? Can I choose alevel maths, further maths and business? Thank you.

Sounds like appropriate choices
Good choices, maybe consider Economics as well as as a replacement for FM or business or as a 4th AS if you havn't done them yet :smile:
If your school do it economics over business but definitely not both. Maybe do maths and a science you like
Those sound good, but I have heard that some unis won't accept FM and maths as separate a levels? I'm not sure if that true or just hearsay (hopefully someone can correct me?). However if it is true that is something you should think about. I would suggest economics if your school offers it over FM but go with whatever you think you'll enjoy. There's nothing worse than being stuck doing a subject you dislike

Quick Reply

Latest