The Student Room Group

Can I study undergraduate Law at Oxford with these qualifications

Hi, I am seeking advice and I am currently doing Scottish qualifications. I don't really understand English qualifications and the oxford website doesn't make Oxford Scottish qualifications entry requirements clear. So my question is that if I had AA at Advanced Higher and AAABBBC at Higher, are those grades good enough to be considered for law at Oxford especially if I potentially scored well in the LNAT.
Reply 1
Original post by haroontahir44
Hi, I am seeking advice and I am currently doing Scottish qualifications. I don't really understand English qualifications and the oxford website doesn't make Oxford Scottish qualifications entry requirements clear. So my question is that if I had AA at Advanced Higher and AAABBBC at Higher, are those grades good enough to be considered for law at Oxford especially if I potentially scored well in the LNAT.

This page gives you some background if you want it, and this page shows the entry requirements.

AAAAB or AAAAA in Scottish Highers, supplemented by two or more Advanced Highers. Conditional offers will usually be for AAB if a student is able to take three Advanced Highers; where this is not possible then a student would be expected to achieve AA in two Advanced Highers, as well as an A grade in an additional Higher course taken in Year 6.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending