The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey I was wondering if you were placed in london or elsewhere and if you think the preferences they asked you to choose where reflected in where you were placed/ what you did
Hey I was wondering if you know anything about the internships that are not based in london and where the best one is.
Reply 142
Original post by rsuchak
Hey I was wondering if you were placed in london or elsewhere and if you think the preferences they asked you to choose where reflected in where you were placed/ what you did

I asked for Scotland and got Sctoland. My first choice was education and I got education.
Original post by Airmed
I asked for Scotland and got Sctoland. My first choice was education and I got education.

did you have to pay for your accommodation in scotland?
Reply 144
Original post by Teddysmith123
did you have to pay for your accommodation in scotland?

Yes. You're paid £300 a week. They don't help with finding accommodation if you need to move places
Original post by Airmed
Yes. You're paid £300 a week. They don't help with finding accommodation if you need to move places

Hey you're a fast streamer at the moment if I'm correct?

How are you finding it so far?
Do you see yourself staying in the Civil service long term?

Btw thanks for answering our questions on here! :smile:
Reply 146
Original post by Speedfile123
Hey you're a fast streamer at the moment if I'm correct?

How are you finding it so far?
Do you see yourself staying in the Civil service long term?

Btw thanks for answering our questions on here! :smile:

Not a Fast Streamer yet! Have an offer for the Generalist scheme, hopefully starting in September :smile:

No worries though, it's nice to use my knowledge to help others!
@Airmed Hey there, I have a question on timeframes on getting a decision after the telephone interview. I've already had mine and they said decisions would be released mid-April. Obviously I'm hoping it's much quicker, how long did you have to wait for a decision on the SDIP?

Congratulations on securing a place on the Fast Stream!
Reply 148
Hiya, yes, I didn't find out until mid-April myself that I got into the internship.

Thank you so much :smile:

Original post by CirclesAreRound
@Airmed Hey there, I have a question on timeframes on getting a decision after the telephone interview. I've already had mine and they said decisions would be released mid-April. Obviously I'm hoping it's much quicker, how long did you have to wait for a decision on the SDIP?

Congratulations on securing a place on the Fast Stream!
Reply 149
How was it, wish you good luck
Reply 150
Original post by Nissma
How was it, wish you good luck

Who is this question for? :h:
For everyone still waiting for the SDIP interview outcome, they just informed me that we'll know within the next 1-2 weeks (so up to a month earlier than we were told before).
Original post by Exceptional
For everyone still waiting for the SDIP interview outcome, they just informed me that we'll know within the next 1-2 weeks (so up to a month earlier than we were told before).

Cheers for the info 😊
Original post by Exceptional

Did they email you with the info? :smile:
Anyone heard back yet?

Mt portal is still on the phone interview stage...
Omg!! My page was updated

Can't believe I've got this !!!

Literally in so much shock rn
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 156
Original post by Serine Soul

Aw congrats !!! When was your interview?
Original post by Ak2020
Aw congrats !!! When was your interview?

First week of January if I remember :')

@Airmed do you know how long it takes from here to find out where/which department you've been allocated in?
Original post by Serine Soul

Well done! Did you get an email or did you just check the page?
Original post by Zindabad123
Did they email you with the info? :smile:

I emailed to ask. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending