The Student Room Group

Is sports science worth it for an international student?

Hi, i am an international student , i plan to do sports science and my question is, is it worth it. I am very passionate about sports and the science behind it, but the last thing i want is to spend thousands of pounds for 3-4 years and not get a job or earn very little. Back home, you cannot do anything with sports science, except a p.e teacher, for which you earn very little. So how easy or hard is it to get a job with sports science in the u.k, especially for a international student. Thank you, your answers will be appreciated.
Original post by neelc21
Hi, i am an international student , i plan to do sports science and my question is, is it worth it. I am very passionate about sports and the science behind it, but the last thing i want is to spend thousands of pounds for 3-4 years and not get a job or earn very little. Back home, you cannot do anything with sports science, except a p.e teacher, for which you earn very little. So how easy or hard is it to get a job with sports science in the u.k, especially for a international student. Thank you, your answers will be appreciated.

It depends on where you plan to work. If you want to go back to your home country then it's probably not a good idea. If you have other plans then it may be a good idea though if you are non-EU then you may want to consider options outside the UK as getting a job here is very difficult.
Reply 2
Thank you very much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending