The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

sport science at University of birmingham

Hi, I am an international student and I am looking to apply to Sport Science at the University of Birmingham for 2024. I am planning on coming over for an open day in October. I am just wondering if the course is accredited by BASES and if not if there is a reason for that. Also would like to hear from any current sport and exercise science students on their experience. Thank you
Original post by JHCK
Hi, I am an international student and I am looking to apply to Sport Science at the University of Birmingham for 2024. I am planning on coming over for an open day in October. I am just wondering if the course is accredited by BASES and if not if there is a reason for that. Also would like to hear from any current sport and exercise science students on their experience. Thank you

Hi, Currently our course isn't accredited by BASES. The reason for this at the moment is because the programme still provides the basic scientific training that is necessary for the student to work towards their own BASES accreditation (if they wish to go that route). We hope this helps :smile:.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending