The Student Room Group

Repost plz help

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

I sit next to this boy and I really thought I liked him and was considering asking him out.Then he asked me! Usually I can just say yes or no. I don't know why but I'm finding it really hard to say yes.?! He definitely has an amazing personality and I've known him for about a year and a quarter but isn't particular attractive. Why am I struggling so much to say yes?!
I have had a lot of relationships for my age the longest lasting 3 years and the shortest lasting about 2 days. I have ended about 2/3 of them. Could that be affecting my answer?
Original post by Boy help needed
URGENT HELP NEEDED!

I sit next to this boy and I really thought I liked him and was considering asking him out.Then he asked me! Usually I can just say yes or no. I don't know why but I'm finding it really hard to say yes.?! He definitely has an amazing personality and I've known him for about a year and a quarter but isn't particular attractive. Why am I struggling so much to say yes?!
I have had a lot of relationships for my age the longest lasting 3 years and the shortest lasting about 2 days. I have ended about 2/3 of them. Could that be affecting my answer?

Right then (oh boy) I'ma do a cheeky flowchart.

1. Would you mind having a go at a relationship with him? y/n (y=2, n=A)
2. Do you value your friendship with him? y/n (y=3, n=B)
3. Are your past relationships/breakups giving you bad memories and causing you to reconsider? y/n (y=C, n=4)
4. Do you realise that by initiating a relationship with someone you consider your friend may result in them never talking to you again if things don't turn out well? y/n (y=D, n=E)

A. Why did you post this thread? Bad EndingB. Go for it, you're a ****ty person but you might as well seeing as you have nothing to lose. Bad Ending
C. What's to say that this relationship will be like those other ones? You won't know until you've tried. Go to 4.
D. As long as you know what you're putting on the line for this relationship and aim to make it work out, this shouldn't be a problem. If things dont seem to work out, you may be able to salvage a friendship before a month into the relationship but not without seriously damaging it. Best Ending
E. Well, you clearly aren't ready for a relationship if you don't know what the consequences of it failing could be. Bad Ending

In all seriousness though, try to put his feelings before yours. Think about how it could affect him. People can quickly get over rejection but manipulating them and wasting their time breaks trust and takes much longer to heal if at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending