The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Endcliffe - Colour of the rooms

I accidently posted this post anonymously so couldn't figure out how to edit it but I'm reposting it now so i can edit it when needed!
Repost:
Thought I'd make a post with the wall colours of the rooms in Endcliffe because everyone always wants to know... I'm not 100% sure on the colours of the rooms in Endcliffe but I've gathered an idea of what colour most of the rooms are. If I'm wrong on any of them let me know because some of them I added the colour based on what other people have told me so could be wrong. If it is wrong I can edit the post

If anyone knows the colours of the blocks/ buildings missing I can add that to.

Derwent
A - Mint green
B /C - Red

Yarncliffe
A - Red
B - Red
C - Orange
D - Blue
E - Blue
F - Mint green
G - Mint green

Froggat
A - Mint green
B - Orange
E - Dark blue-ish grey
F - Red
G - Red

Howden
A - Mint Green
D - Red
E - Blue
F - Blue
G - Pastel yellow

Crewe Flats
A - G - Blue/ Mint Green
(edited 12 months ago)
Original post by plfp
I accidently posted this post anonymously so couldn't figure out how to edit it but I'm reposting it now so i can edit it when needed!
Repost:
Thought I'd make a post with the wall colours of the rooms in Endcliffe because everyone always wants to know... I'm not 100% sure on the colours of the rooms in Endcliffe but I've gathered an idea of what colour most of the rooms are. If I'm wrong on any of them let me know because some of them I added the colour based on what other people have told me so could be wrong. If it is wrong I can edit the post

Derwent
A - Turquoise
B /C - Red

Yarncliffe
A - Red
B - Red
C - Orange
D - Blue
E - Blue
F - Turquoise
G - Turquoise

Froggat
A - Turquoise
B - Orange
E - Dark blue-ish grey
F - Red
G - Red

Howden
D - Red
E - Blue
F - ?
G - Pastel yellow

Howden F was blue when I stayed there in first year (3 years ago) I'm pretty sure the colours have not changed since then. And I think Howden A was turquoise.
I hope this helps!
Evie
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by University of Sheffield Students
Howden F was blue when I stayed there in first year (3 years ago) I'm pretty sure the colours have not changed since then. And I think Howden A was turquoise.
I hope this helps!
Evie

Thank you for letting me know!
Crewe A,B,C,D,E,F,G are blue
The other flats have mint green or grey but I'm not sure which
im hoping more froggatt will be released and I think ill avoid B if its orange hahaha
Original post by izzy4509x
im hoping more froggatt will be released and I think ill avoid B if its orange hahahI

Most of Froggatt is full, I would be surprised if they have many / any rooms left as from the WhatsApp they're saying there flats are full or only one room left
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Most of Froggatt is full, I would be surprised if they have many / any rooms left as from the WhatsApp they're saying there flats are full or only one room left

anywhere Endcliffe tbh, its hard to tell exactly how many flats have even been released tho
Reply 7
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Crewe A,B,C,D,E,F,G are blue
The other flats have mint green or grey but I'm not sure which

It depends, I'm in flat D currently and the rooms 1-4 are blue and rooms 6-10 are mint green
Reply 8
Original post by rosalydnio
It depends, I'm in flat D currently and the rooms 1-4 are blue and rooms 6-10 are mint green

that's weird I found the info from a thread 6 years ago so it's probably changed but it's the only info I've found out but thanks
Do you know where flat L is ? or anything about it
Reply 9
Hi. Can you tell me how many rooms in a Howden deluxe en-suite flat (I think it is 4) vs how many in a standard en-suite Howden flat? Thanks.
Original post by JayPay
Hi. Can you tell me how many rooms in a Howden deluxe en-suite flat (I think it is 4) vs how many in a standard en-suite Howden flat? Thanks.

Another thread says it varies between 7 and 10
Original post by plfp
Repost:

Derwent
A - Mint green
B /C - Red

Yarncliffe
A - Red
B - Red
C - Orange
D - Blue
E - Blue
F - Mint green
G - Mint green

Froggat