Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many applicants there are per place at Queens University Belfast for law with French??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    12 in the course is not the same as only 12 got accepted because sometimes joint honours are not as popular. people usually only just go for law itself. but if you love french and good at it why not? language gives you more edge.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by RachelCM)
    Does anyone know how many applicants there are per place at Queens University Belfast for law with French?? I heard they only have 12 places and I’m unsure whether I would be wasting an application if it’s a highly competitive course.
    Queen's University Belfast see above, also moving the thread into your sub
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Does anyone know how many applicants there are per place at Queens University Belfast for law with French?? I heard they only have 12 places and I’m unsure whether I would be wasting an application if it’s a highly competitive course.

Hi RachelCM,

I will just this out with our Admissions office and let you know. :popout:

Kachela
    (Team Queen's)
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Does anyone know how many applicants there are per place at Queens University Belfast for law with French??
    Hi RachelCM,

There were 200 places in the School of Law for NI and EU students for entry in September 2017. There is only an overall target set for the Law intake, numbers are not broken down per degree programme.

I hope this helps!

Kachela
    (Team Queen's)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 20, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.