The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE English Language Nov 2017 resit (9-1)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by monelbailey
But yeah aqa is not our friends !

I can't believe they screed us again !
But yeah aqa is not our friends !

Yeah as soon as I can I will move from aqa
Original post by Hollyhop23
Yeah as soon as I can I will move from aqa

Everyone is fuming with aqa absolutely 😤
Everyone is fuming with aqa absolutely 😤

I am. I am sick of being best around by them
I am. I am sick of being best around by them

I hate them 😭😭😭😭😭 my result would have passed in summer why is it a fail now 😡 I'm appealing definitely too many errors ! It's a fix they haven't given me my scripts back yet
I hate them 😭😭😭😭😭 my result would have passed in summer why is it a fail now 😡 I'm appealing definitely too many errors ! It's a fix they haven't given me my scripts back yet

That’s unfair especially when you paid to get them. It’s so annoying we would of passed in summer
That’s unfair especially when you paid to get them. It’s so annoying we would of passed in summer

They know exactly what they're doing ! Aqa are an absolute disgrace !
They know exactly what they're doing ! Aqa are an absolute disgrace !

They are really taking there time. I got my remark and paper from a summer faster then this and there’s more people in summer. It’s a joke. I mean it’s a joke we have to pay to get our own work back really
They are really taking there time. I got my remark and paper from a summer faster then this and there’s more people in summer. It’s a joke. I mean it’s a joke we have to pay to get our own work back really

Yep I heard with this 9-1 thing you may have to lodge an appeal...... since it could be on one of the most unfairest marks in generation and I have strong feeling I may have to pay for an expensive appelanary
Maybe they had got the awarding all wrong !!! I mean people predicted 4 and 5 got 7's and 8's
People like Julie swan and sally collier do not help! As well as ofqual and aqa since they are in charge !
It's sounding fishy ! To me
Actually I might email Julie swan and sally collier about this . Sounds like sabotage at the best!
The system is really a mes
You could try Emailing it would be interesting what they way
The system is really a mes
You could try Emailing it would be interesting what they way

Theres. No cap on boundary ! It's ridiculous . They used the same outcomes and just bell curved the rest of it .
I made the biggest mistake doing the aqa Lang spec
I made the biggest mistake doing the aqa Lang spec

I am so sick of having to resit English all the time. The system is Almost impossible. It’s ridiculous
I am so sick of having to resit English all the time. The system is Almost impossible. It’s ridiculous

This is what I was scared of. I should just done igcse at my tuition. A long time aho
This is what I was scared of. I should just done igcse at my tuition. A long time aho

They know what they're doing ! They are not stupid . The government want to get rid of resits. In the summer they'll drop the. Lindsey back down , because they know 70% have to pass in summer otherwise they'll look like screw up'S
As I say everyone uses aqa . So they just used the same outcomes as before and bell curved the rest ..... They kept the proportions of students passing the same . The boundary will drop in the summer , because they know 70% won't pass on 80 marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending