The Student Room Group

interview at river island HELP

i got an interview to work at river island but it's all the way in guildford.. that's two hours away by bus for me and 1 hour by train.. is it worth it?
Good thing is it's only 2 times a week, tuesday and thursday
I am a private candidate (a levels) on a gap year so i do kinda have plenty of time..
(edited 6 years ago)
anyone?
Original post by dfg4
i got an interview to work at river island but it's all the way in guildford.. that's two hours away by bus for me and 1 hour by train.. is it worth it?
Good thing is it's only 2 times a week, tuesday and thursday
I am a private candidate (a levels) on a gap year so i do kinda have plenty of time..

Do a pros and cons benefits gained v effort taken.

Twice a week by train is doable, but is it enough hours and will you earn enough money? How much do you need the money? It might get you Christmas money at least and there may be more hours?

If you need the money and theres nothing else, then go and see. You might not even get offered it. If you are, then bear in mind your objective is to pass your exams, so my idea would be if its viable and you need the money then do it till Christmas to earn money then focus on exams after. You cna use the money saved to pay for any revision books etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending