Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am applying to Dundee to study Pure Mathematics. I am studying Mathematics, Physics, Government and politics, EPQ and Level 3 core Maths (It's basically an AS over 2 years which uses applied Mathematics)

Are there any chances I may receive an unconditional offer from Dundee? My Predicted grades are ABB and I have been informed my personal statement is excellent by my teachers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshElyot)
    Hello,

I am applying to Dundee to study Pure Mathematics. I am studying Mathematics, Physics, Government and politics, EPQ and Level 3 core Maths (It's basically an AS over 2 years which uses applied Mathematics)

Are there any chances I may receive an unconditional offer from Dundee? My Predicted grades are ABB and I have been informed my personal statement is excellent by my teachers.
    I'm not too sure about Dundee but I don't think Liverpool uni offers unconditional offers to anyone unless you have your results :

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/media/li...nal_Offers.pdf

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional to study psychology last year. However, just because college says its exceptional, it doesn't mean that unis will see it this way as it is unclear as to what they want. They all want something slightly different and they all look for things in personal statements that others do not look for. Theoretically, someone with an undoncotional offer should get them from them all, or near enough. This usually does not happen.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Liverpool doesn't give out unconditional offers to students who still have exams to sit.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.