The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Has anyone got an unconditional from Liverpool

Hello,

I am applying to Dundee to study Pure Mathematics. I am studying Mathematics, Physics, Government and politics, EPQ and Level 3 core Maths (It's basically an AS over 2 years which uses applied Mathematics)

Are there any chances I may receive an unconditional offer from Dundee? My Predicted grades are ABB and I have been informed my personal statement is excellent by my teachers.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by JoshElyot
Hello,

I am applying to Dundee to study Pure Mathematics. I am studying Mathematics, Physics, Government and politics, EPQ and Level 3 core Maths (It's basically an AS over 2 years which uses applied Mathematics)

Are there any chances I may receive an unconditional offer from Dundee? My Predicted grades are ABB and I have been informed my personal statement is excellent by my teachers.

I'm not too sure about Dundee but I don't think Liverpool uni offers unconditional offers to anyone unless you have your results :

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/media/livacuk/study/undergraduate/applying/UoL_Policy_on_Unconditional_Offers.pdf
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I got an unconditional to study psychology last year. However, just because college says its exceptional, it doesn't mean that unis will see it this way as it is unclear as to what they want. They all want something slightly different and they all look for things in personal statements that others do not look for. Theoretically, someone with an undoncotional offer should get them from them all, or near enough. This usually does not happen.
Liverpool doesn't give out unconditional offers to students who still have exams to sit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending