The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Cannot attend Warwick Offer Holder day

Because I have an interview at Leeds on the same day. Will there be another offer holder day I will be invited to later in the year? They gave me the option of saying "I want to attend but can't."
Offer holders days are basically the same as open days. They are really to help you decide which of the universities you want to go to out of those you have an offer for. So I wouldn't stress about missing one. If you are uncertain as to where you want to go you can check to see if they will be holding any more and if not go to an open day instead.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I’ve got an offer but haven’t been invited to an offer holders day?? When is it?:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Eva19
I’ve got an offer but haven’t been invited to an offer holders day?? When is it?:smile:

you'll probably get an email sooner or later.
22nd of November, but you have to fill out an online form upon getting the email
Reply 4
Original post by Heirio
you'll probably get an email sooner or later.
22nd of November, but you have to fill out an online form upon getting the email

Nice one, thanks:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Heirio
Because I have an interview at Leeds on the same day. Will there be another offer holder day I will be invited to later in the year? They gave me the option of saying "I want to attend but can't."

What course is it for? I was invited to one after christmas, might have been march/april. There'll probably be another one as some people won't have even applied yet.
Reply 6
Original post by Alex621
What course is it for? I was invited to one after christmas, might have been march/april. There'll probably be another one as some people won't have even applied yet.

Maths and Physics, 4 years.
Reply 7
Original post by Heirio
Maths and Physics, 4 years.

Ah nice, same as me. Yeah I reckon if you choose the ' I want to go but can't ' thing then they should tell you about the next one but maybe email them just to make sure you're invited for the later one.

I think I could choose from a list of dates, there was only one specifically for maths and physics but it said if you can't make it then just go to one of the physics ones as they are very similar!

Quick Reply

Latest