The Student Room Group

Ask a 2nd year medic for free

Hi peeps, 2nd year Bristol Medic here to answer any questions you may have about med school life and applications. I would very much like to remain incognito, but besides that I'll try to be very transparent. Ask away!
Original post by Miles Edgeworth
Hi peeps, 2nd year Bristol Medic here to answer any questions you may have about med school life and applications. I would very much like to remain incognito, but besides that I'll try to be very transparent. Ask away!

How is the accommodation like. I heard that the are quite expensive and aren't as nice with the majority of halls being shared bathrooms

cheers
There are plenty of applicant threads to contribute to, OP. Save your AMA for reddit.
Hiya, I am applying to various schools for 2019 entry as a bioscience graduate. I was just wondering if there are any graduates on your course, and how are they finding it academically compared to the A-Level entry students? Also, is there a good study-life balance or are you in the library 24/7 (like I was for my undergraduate - haha)? And my final question, what is your top tip for applicants, or is there anything you would do differently if you could apply again?
How much does it cost to ask a third year medic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending