The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Lewes court opinion

I know it's quite early on but I'm considering where I would want to stay on campus and I like the look of lewes court. However I'm a bit worried that the people may be snobs or a bit boring.
Original post by Mochixx
I know it's quite early on but I'm considering where I would want to stay on campus and I like the look of lewes court. However I'm a bit worried that the people may be snobs or a bit boring.

I currently live on campus and am about to move into Lewes Court Phase 2 as I really don’t like the feel of Northfield. What I’ve learnt is, no matter what accommodation you’re in, it’s all about your flat not the accommodation style. I thought Northfield would be quiet and anti-social and ended up in a party flat! If you have any specific questions though, feel free to ask away!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by KMLeeson
I currently live on campus and am about to move into Lewes Court Phase 2 as I really don’t like the feel of Northfield. What I’ve learnt is, no matter what accommodation you’re in, it’s all about your flat not the accommodation style. I thought Northfield would be quiet and anti-social and ended up in a party flat! If you have any specific questions though, feel free to ask away!

Thanks for the info, hopefully if I get in first lol
the people i knew who lived in Lewes court in first year (2015) were fun and went out a lot - seemed like a nice accommodation to live in!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending