Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can I get into Investment banking with a Business mangement degree? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking to do business management at Queen mary or economis at herts and was wondering if i do business management can i go into investment banking? I want to go queen mary as its a good uni but they want Alevel maths with economics and i dont have that hence i cant just pick econ.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Investment Banking has no subject requirement, all they care about is the relative prestige of your university - unless you want to go into quantitative finance, in which case a numerate degree is normally required (and not infrequently, higher degree/s).

However you can earn equivalent wages at McDonalds, once you account for unnecessary "face" time in the office past midnight in IBanking, so...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.