Original post by kirstlily
Did you have an interview? Well done !!

No! I think they don't interview overseas students :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Me too,
I applied nearly 3 months ago and I’ve still heard nothing back since the acknowledgement email sigh
Come next week it'll be 5 months since I applied and I've still had nothing back 😂
Reply 44
Original post by kirstlily
Come next week it'll be 5 months since I applied and I've still had nothing back 😂

Don't worry - It took them over 4 months to answer me! I think they're just a bit slow. Stay positive!!
Hi guys! I applied to study at UCL back in December. I still haven't heard back from them and was wondering whether i should be worried?
Original post by suzannaaoliver
I applied nearly 3 months ago and I’ve still heard nothing back since the acknowledgment email sigh

I just received the questionnaire! I've got a week to reply ahhh. Does anyone know how long they take to reply after it's sent off?
Original post by suzannaaoliver
I just received the questionnaire! I've got a week to reply ahhh. Does anyone know how long they take to reply after it's sent off?

I received one too! Have you heard from them yet?
I’ve recieved an email asking me if I want to change my degree to Comparative Literature...not sure whether to or not
Reply 49
does Comparative Literature not have enough applicants or is the course less competitive than English? since lots of people get rejected from English but are offered Comparative Lit
Original post by HiroPai
does Comparative Literature not have enough applicants or is the course less competitive than English? since lots of people get rejected from English but are offered Comparative Lit

I think its because they have to reject a lot of good students for the English course because it is so competitive.
Original post by nathmaciel
I received one too! Have you heard from them yet?

I got rejected the other day and offered the alternative consideration for Comparative Lit :redface: I'm pretty upset about it but ah well, that's the way things work out I suppose. What about you? Wishing you the best of luck with your application :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending