The Student Room Group

Hi

Hi I've got a question i always was interested in girl's I'm romantically attacked to girl's and sexually attracted to girl's only. But my female friend invited me for threesome with her partner i agreed her partner first suck my **** and then swap and i was doing the same thing. So i was receiving end giving oral sex to him and her. Like also anal Toy's prostate massage. I'm not sure I'm Straight flexible. Or. Bisexual men who can give some advice please reply thank you.
Original post by Sxyxxx
Hi I've got a question i always was interested in girl's I'm romantically attacked to girl's and sexually attracted to girl's only. But my female friend invited me for threesome with her partner i agreed her partner first suck my **** and then swap and i was doing the same thing. So i was receiving end giving oral sex to him and her. Like also anal Toy's prostate massage. I'm not sure I'm Straight flexible. Or. Bisexual men who can give some advice please reply thank you.

You've written it yourself: you're sexually attracted to girls only. It sounds like you're more open minded about it than some would be but you don't have to redefine your sexuality based off one experience.
(⊙_⊙) what
Possibly, you may be confusing sexual satisfaction with attraction...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending