The Student Room Group

Is anybody else getting fat, lol?

And I smell, too, lol. Darn it. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

My cat, no need to pity him but he's also disabled
Everyone on tsr is skinny, good looking,has good jawlines,great cheekbones and is tall so you don't fit(pun intended) here.

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by arizonaidiot
Everyone on tsr is skinny, good looking,has good jawlines,great cheekbones and is tall so you don't fit(pun intended) here.

Spoiler

Have you seen Charles Darwin? 👀 if you have then that's the end of the discussion.. *walks away*
Original post by ILuvFood1234
Have you seen Charles Darwin? 👀 if you have then that's the end of the discussion.. *walks away*

Is that a monkey?
Why do you smell though?
Reply 6
Original post by GreenBell
Why do you smell though?

Cos he's fat lol
Why do you smell though?

He baths in lard.
Reply 8
Why do you smell though?

Because every movement I make, I ooze grease out of my pores, lol. :smile:
I want some fat tbh, I feel like I'm getting skinnier by each day.
Reply 10
Original post by JDieMstr
I want some fat tbh, I feel like I'm getting skinnier by each day.

Just eat raw bacon wrapped around sticks of butter, lol, and cut off all of the fat off of meats, cook it and eat it. :smile: That is, if you actually want fat, lol. :smile:
Original post by mcpon14
Just eat raw bacon wrapped around sticks of butter, lol, and cut off all of the fat off of meats, cook it and eat it. :smile: That is, if you actually want fat, lol. :smile:

I did say SOME and over a period of time, I don't wanna get a heart attack and die in 2 days :smile:
im getting fat intentionally
Reply 13
Original post by Angry Bird

I've intentionally tried to get PHAT but got fat instead, lol. :smile:
Original post by Angry Bird

Dat phat fettish.Yummy
Original post by mcpon14

Why would you cut the fat off the meats and eat that when you could eat the meat with the fats on and get more calories?
On the delicious tasty morsels of others' hopes and dreams? Certainly.
Nope. I just did a high intensity workout earlier 💃🏃😅

Oh no the emojis might look diff on your device...it's aerobics trainers on mine not dancers...anyway lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Aren't we all my brother?
Original post by mcpon14

😱 Reading this makes me want to pass out lol. Heart attack on a plate 😖

Quick Reply

Latest