The Student Room Group

English Literature Interviews 2017 Oxford University

Has anyone been offered interviews yet? Also if you have got an offer, when were you told? What date is the interview for you?
I have applied to Mansfield College but no response yet.

Also, if you applied last year etc. and got an interview, what date was the offer sent to you and what college?
(edited 6 years ago)
Applying to St Hugh's. No response yet :frown:
I've applied to Oriel college; I have been offered an interview on the 5th December!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by mariejuana
I've applied to Oriel college; I have been offered an interview on the 5th December!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations! When did you get the invite?
Reply 4

That's great! Congrats and good luck haha. So it's only on one day? I was worried the interview might last 2 days as it said that might happen on the website.
Original post by blueflame23
That's great! Congrats and good luck haha. So it's only on one day? I was worried the interview might last 2 days as it said that might happen on the website.

No mine is one day, probably because i'm an international applicant
Reply 6

Hi, I am international applicant too but I haven't received any emails regarding the interview yet :frown: when did you receive yours? Thanks
Applied to Trinity. No response yet.

Congratulations! :biggrin:
Reply 9
I got an interview!!!! My interview is from 3rd December, likely until 5th December and perhaps the 6th as well. I heard back from Mansfield college yesterday. Has anyone else heard back?
Original post by blueflame23
I got an interview!!!! My interview is from 3rd December, likely until 5th December and perhaps the 6th as well. I heard back from Mansfield college yesterday. Has anyone else heard back?

Congrats! :biggrin: Haven't heard back from Trinity, not expecting much though
Reply 11
Shouldn't this be 2018 English Oxford Interviews, not 2017?

Anyways! I got an interview from Wadham yesterday - definitely the 5th and 6th, and maybe the 7th too. I'm nervous, well done everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending