The Student Room Group

PwC Business insight week 2018

Scroll to see replies

For the AS predictions I used my Mock results but for my a levels I used my own predictions.
Now I'm scared I'm gonna be rejected because of that.....
I have a reply FINALLY I’ve got a assume that day in London next Friday, I’m freaking because I thought it would just be a phone call has anyone else heard back?
Original post by flower_dai12
I have a reply FINALLY I’ve got a assume that day in London next Friday, I’m freaking because I thought it would just be a phone call has anyone else heard back?

Yeah I got that email as well. Very confused though as I thought it was just a telephone interview but clearly not???
Original post by GuruG123
Yeah I got that email as well. Very confused though as I thought it was just a telephone interview but clearly not???

Same here! Mines in London too, this assessment day thing sounds so much more stressful and scary :frown:
I’ve had no reply, did you all apply to London? Or will you have to travel?
Did everyone that has been invited to the one in London apply there or is everyone going to the same place?
Original post by Laurynv08
I’ve had no reply, did you all apply to London? Or will you have to travel?

Just 10 minutes later I got a reply. Mine’s in Bristol!
Original post by kawaii sashimi
Same here! Mines in London too, this assessment day thing sounds so much more stressful and scary :frown:

Did you apply to the London office?

I know the initial excitement turned into stress and anxiety soon as I read what was involved
Original post by Appleorpear
Did you apply to the London office?

yes :smile: how about you?
Original post by flower_dai12
I know the initial excitement turned into stress and anxiety soon as I read what was involved

yup, the struggle is too real :') my excitement was short lived too. Then i saw that it could take up to 4 hours, that makes it worse. I'm glad we don't have to do it completely alone though, it mentioned the possibility of a group activity. :redface:
What did your email say? And what scores did you get in the tests ?
Original post by Moriayo
What did your email say? And what scores did you get in the tests ?

Hey, you're probably not specifically asking me, but I got 4/5 and 3/5 and got an invitation to the assessment centre a couple of minutes ago. Hope to see some of you there!
Original post by Dsk10911
Hey, you're probably not specifically asking me, but I got 4/5 and 3/5 and got an invitation to the assessment centre a couple of minutes ago. Hope to see some of you there!

Oh cool, which location?
Original post by Moriayo
Oh cool, which location?

London, Embankment Place
yes :smile: how about you?

I did it before, was wondering why you had the assessment centre but it's because you applied to London, which is a bit more competitive but does far more interesting work. Not to mention they got paid more even though everyone got their train tickets paid for and there was basically no difference in cost of living. I got into a non London branch but the work was way less interesting (work with smaller firms, more time commuting and more boring work) than the people who got into London who I talked to. I heard they may also give you a spot in a non-London branch if you fail to meet the requirements of a London branch.
Reply 56
Original post by Dsk10911
London, Embankment Place

Same
Has everyone received a reply yet?
Reply 58
Still not had an email back since the one saying I got through the testing part of the process and that I'd hear back within 5 days. It's been 5 days eek, don't think I've made it in despite getting 4/5 and 5/5 (verbal, numerical). :frown:
Reply 59
Original post by Joe-Mac
Still not had an email back since the one saying I got through the testing part of the process and that I'd hear back within 5 days. It's been 5 days eek, don't think I've made it in despite getting 4/5 and 5/5 (verbal, numerical). :frown:

You didn’t read the email properly

If it’s a school leaver programme or something, they’ll get back to u within the deadline or within 5 days of the time frame advised in the posting
Where did you apply to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending