The Student Room Group

Salary and Working hours/months at PwC flying start apprenticeships

Hi,

I’ve been fortunate enough to be given an offer to work at PwC for the 2024 apprenticeship and to learn at QMUL and wanted to hear from current apprentices at PwC about salary, working hours, and how many months of the year are you actually working. I feel like every forum I open has a different answer for salary so that one specifically 😭thank you🙏🙏
Did it not tell you in your offer? My offer email from a different company had an attachment that stated my pay and how it progresses over the apprenticeship so I'd check that again in case you missed the attachment. If you're doing an apprenticeship then surely you'll be working 12 months of the year with 25 - 30 days holiday - I thought that was standard for an apprenticeship? It's not like uni where you have months off over the summer! I can't help on hours but I'd assume it's around 7 1/2 hours a day excluding lunch as that's pretty standard in a job. I'm only guessing based on my apprenticeship though.
Reply 2
Original post by Jakson123
Did it not tell you in your offer? My offer email from a different company had an attachment that stated my pay and how it progresses over the apprenticeship so I'd check that again in case you missed the attachment. If you're doing an apprenticeship then surely you'll be working 12 months of the year with 25 - 30 days holiday - I thought that was standard for an apprenticeship? It's not like uni where you have months off over the summer! I can't help on hours but I'd assume it's around 7 1/2 hours a day excluding lunch as that's pretty standard in a job. I'm only guessing based on my apprenticeship though.

Nope and it seems every year the salary changes but quite a margin im pretty sure it'll be detailed in my contract but that wont come until after A-levels. Also, for the first year at least, I'll only be working for some months of the year so I wanted a little insight on how it progresses :biggrin:.
Oh sorry I really was not much help then! Hopefully someone who knows more will be along soon.
Reply 4
Original post by Jakson123
Oh sorry I really was not much help then! Hopefully someone who knows more will be along soon.

I enjoyed your insight no need to apologise ty <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending