The Student Room Group

Nottingham Veterinary Interviews 2017

Has anyone received an offer for an interviews yet?
I got an email saying they would let me know by the 8th of December
Original post by sophielophie
I got an email saying they would let me know by the 8th of December

Don't think mine said that...

Spoiler

Original post by AmyElizabeth99

Spoiler

I got the same too! Gutted as nottingham was my top choice (I did apply to gateway though)
Original post by Moosenhagen
I got the same too! Gutted as nottingham was my top choice (I did apply to gateway though)

Nottingham was my second. I've got an interview at RVC though so fingers crossed for that one!
Nottingham was my second. I've got an interview at RVC though so fingers crossed for that one!

I have an interview at bristol which is great. Need to send off the gateway RVC form but i'll do that soon

Spoiler

same here:frown: I still haven't got a reply from Edinburgh or Bristol so i'm kind of panicking

Spoiler

SAME!! I got rejected too because my questionnaire mark was not high enough - I am really disappointed!
Reply 9
Sorry to hear about everyone's rejections :frown:. Just received an email saying I am not currently invited to an assessment centre but they will let me know in January if any spaces become available. Guess I'm on the waiting list then? Not the worst but not quite what I was hoping for. Onwards and upwards!
Original post by Weepegg
Sorry to hear about everyone's rejections :frown:. Just received an email saying I am not currently invited to an assessment centre but they will let me know in January if any spaces become available. Guess I'm on the waiting list then? Not the worst but not quite what I was hoping for. Onwards and upwards!

Brilliant attitude! Your attitude alone would make you a great vet!
I received an interview today for Nottingham
Reply 12
Original post by Moosenhagen
I have an interview at bristol which is great. Need to send off the gateway RVC form but i'll do that soon

I thought Bristol weren't interviewing this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending